- Bespoke, handmade, clearer than glass secondary glazing
- Up to 90% less costly than normal double glazing
- Fits almost any window. Lightweight, easy to handle
- Super easy DIY install (2 mins per pane & no tools)
- Uniquely, doesn’t impede or obstruct your windows
- Cuts window heat loss and emissions by 50%.
- Drastically reduces condensation
- No window damage, no planning permission needed
- Rapid payback through lower energy bills
- Can improve the aesthetics of old panes
- Saves 9 tonnes of CO2 over 15 years
- Sustainable, environmentally friendly, recyclable
- Reduces noise
- Improves your Energy Performance Certificate
- Unique and innovative – patent applied for
- Easy online quote
Our patented Gecko Panes turn single glazing into double glazing, or double glazing into triple. They’re unique, lightweight, custom made panes that pop just inside the frames of your existing windowpanes.
By trapping a layer of air, which is a good insulator, they cut heat loss and emissions by half, which is nearly as good as conventional double glazing but at a fraction of the cost and hassle. By keeping your windows warmer, they largely eliminate condensation.
Unlike any other system they fit almost any window, in seconds, with no tools or DIY skill needed. As they don’t damage windows in any way, and are fully removable, they’re particularly good for period properties.
Find out more about our Gecko Panes, and what our customer say, here…
We offer our Gecko Panes as well as measuring equipment and draught proofing products.