- Bespoke, handmade, clearer than glass secondary glazing
- Up to 90% less costly than normal double glazing
- Fits almost any window. Lightweight, easy to handle
- Super easy DIY install (2 mins per pane & no tools)
- Uniquely, doesn’t impede or obstruct your windows
- Cuts window pane heat loss and emissions by up to 50%
- Drastically reduces condensation
- No window damage. Great for period and listed properties
- Rapid payback through lower energy bills
- Can improve the aesthetics of old panes
- Sustainable, environmentally friendly, recyclable
- Reduces noise
- Improves your Energy Performance Certificate
- Adds value to your home
- Unique and innovative – patent applied for
- Easy online quote
Our patented Gecko Panes turn single glazing into double glazing, or double glazing into triple. They’re unique, lightweight, custom made panes that pop just inside the frames of your existing windowpanes.
By trapping a layer of air, which is a good insulator, they cut heat loss and emissions by half, which is nearly as good as conventional double glazing but at a fraction of the cost and hassle. By keeping your windows warmer, they largely eliminate condensation.
Unlike any other system they fit almost any window, in seconds, with no tools or DIY skill needed. As they don’t damage windows in any way, and are fully removable, they’re particularly good for period properties.
Find out more about our Gecko Panes here…
We offer our Gecko Panes as well as measuring equipment and draught proofing products.